Current location: Home » News Center » » Solutions » FAQ » What do I need to install on my PC to make PLC/HomePlug work?
What do I need to install on my PC to make PLC/HomePlug work?
Categories: FAQStars: 3StarsVisit: -Release time: 2011-10-04 01:47:00
Your PC must have an Ethernet Port and Ethernet driver installed, for which not a days every PC is equipped with this technology.
Keywords in the article: ADSL Splitter ADSL Filter Power Line Communication VDSL splitter Telephone Adapter/plug Inline coupler Duplex Jack
- Singapore overseas Chinese come to my company to negotiate the business
- ZKZX Team Culture
- Telephone without ADSL splitter can it?
- Cafes network broadband ADSL splitter
- Hong Kong Electronics Fair and China Sourcing Fair 2012
- Germany TAE Connector-Telephone plugs and sockets
- Swedish telephone plugs & sockets
- ADSL Splitter vs VDSL Splitter
- Customer from New Zealand visit our ZKX factory
- ADSL splitter and VDSL splitter technical requirements and test methods